Personal Attention of a Small Company, the Resources of a Big One Full-Service Management Service
First Class Property Management believes that a good property management company is a motivated one. That is why we charge a performance-based management fee as a percentage of collected rents.
While your property is vacant, you don't pay any management fees. First Class Property Management provides a full menu property management services for a flat rate of 7.5% of collected rents. The leasing fee is only $249 and a lease renewal is only $50.
- Guided Showings: Every showing is a guided showing. We never give out the key to an empty home like some of our competitors do. We also do same day showings and weekend showings.
- Management Fees: Our rates vary depending on a number of units.
- Single Family Home / Condominium / 2 - 15 Unit Apartments - Management fee for residential properties that are 1-4 units is 7.9% of collected rent ($100 minimum / month).
- 16+ units - Management fee for 16+ unit apartment complexes is just 4.9% of collected rent (no minimum per unit), but an Owner paid an on-site manager is required by law. We work with the on-site manager to handle the showing and leasing.
In addition, with First Class Property management, you get following premium services included for FREE (over $750 value):
- FREE Set-up (some competitors charge $100+)
- FREE Initial inspection
- FREE Rent survey
- FREE Digital photos (25 or more pictures on your online ads!)
- FREE Walk-through video
- FREE For Rent sign, until leased
- FREE Lockbox installation, until leased
- FREE Unlimited online advertising, until leased
- FREE Advertising creation and placement
- FREE Unlimited applicant screenings, phone calls, and emails
- FREE Guided property viewings and walk-throughs
- FREE Lease preparation and signing
Leasing Only Services – As Low As $449
If you just need help in finding a tenant, we can still help! We will handle the advertising, showings, tenant screening, lease signing, and collecting the move-in rent & security deposit all for a flat fee - as low as $449 (50% of 1st month’s rent). We obtain a 1-year lease unless otherwise directed by the Owner.
Leasing Only Service more than pays for itself by saving 2 WEEKS off your vacancy.
Our Leasing Service is a great option for hands-on owners or out-of-town owners who want to manage the property themselves. You only pay the fee AFTER we sign-up a tenant so there is no up-front cost. If we can't find you a tenant within 30 days you can cancel the service and you pay nothing! You have absolutely nothing to lose.
Full-Service Management Services
Advertising / Marketing
Since we only get paid if we collect rent, we are motivated to find a good tenant for your rental ASAP! The right tenants can't find your vacant rental if they don't know about it. So to enable the largest viewing market, we have a creative and extensive online and media marketing plan. We provide the following marketing services included in our management fee:
- Analysis of property and neighborhood and rental survey
- Suggest improvements for maximizing rent and assist owner in making improvements, if needed
- Comprehensive advertising for wide exposure.
- Print media, at actual cost to Owner, upon request
- Professionally Designed “FOR RENT” signage - included FREE
- Guaranteed same-day or next-day showing of property to prospective tenants. We know good tenants go fast.
Lease Management & Rent Collection
First Class Property Management insures that all areas of concern are covered tightly through a written and signed lease so that there are no uncertainties for the Tenants. Most Tenant lawsuits are due to vague leases and misunderstandings that grow into major problems. We prevent landlord liability through the following lease management services include in our management fee:
- Up-to-date lease agreements that include changes in the law
- Collect rent, security deposits, and late/NSF check fees
- Establish and enforce community rules
- Signed and verified Tenant inspection checklist
- Eviction service assistance and a court appearance to assist paid lawyer eviction service (client pays actual legal fees). Eviction assistance is included, you only pay for actual court filing fees and lawyer fees if the case goes to court.
Evictions are the hardest and the most costly misfortune to affect a rental owner. If you don't have professional help on your side, it can easily cost you 3-4 months of rent. We pay for all cost with evictions if you use our Full-Service Management agreement.
Once interested tenants fill out and submit an application, we do not blindly take just anyone as tenants. We know that there are good tenants and there are bad ones. We have a rigorous screening process that identifies the good tenants from the bad ones. We do the following:
- Credit history check and evaluation
- Unlawful detainer record check to ensure no prior evictions
- Verification of applicant's SSN, income, and job history
- Verification of two previous landlords and current employer
- Terrorist database check (most companies do not do this even though legally required)
- Bad check writing history check
Routine monthly maintenance and services will be managed for you. We use experienced maintenance technicians for most general work.
10% construction management fee of amounts over $2000 / project. Repairs are completed as soon as possible, at the convenience of the tenant.
For emergency situations, tenants can reach our 24 hour emergency extension. High Tide Properties recognizes the importance of keeping repair costs down and diligently keeps a close eye on operating costs. We have strong relationships with many vendors, contractors, and suppliers which allow us to get the best prices for quality work.
- Contract for repairs needed for your property
- Owner is notified of every repair request and authorization is required for repairs over ($250), except in emergencies where we make the judgment call in the Owner's best interest
- 24/7 response to emergency service calls
- Supervise repair work and provide final inspection
- We work with Owners who choose to supervise and directly pay for any repairs at no extra cost
Accounting & Reporting
First Class Property Management maintains separate bank accounts and complete computerized accounting records on your property. You are provided with monthly financial statements and additional customized reports are available upon request. Monthly services include rent collection, payment of property operating expenses, monthly disbursement and financial reports.
- Monthly reports of bank statements & financial reports via email or mail
- Monthly Owner's draw checks – Free direct deposit
- Year-end financial documents for your tax preparer